Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Final Bracket

My bracket for the morning of Selection Sunday.


1 Seeds- Kentucky, Syracuse, Michigan State, Missouri,

2 Seeds- UNC, Kansas, Ohio State, Florida State

3 Seeds- Duke, Baylor, Marquette, Louisville

4 Seeds- Michigan, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin, Georgetown

5 Seeds- Indiana,Wichita State, Florida, Cincinnati

6 Seeds- New Mexico, Murray State, San Diego State, Memphis

7 Seeds- Creighton, Notre Dame, Temple, St Marys

8 Seeds- Purdue, UNLV, Iowa State, Gonzaga

9 Seeds- Kansas State, Alabama, Xavier, Southern Miss

10 Seeds- Uconn, St Louis ,VCU, Harvard

11 Seeds- Colorado State, West Virginia, Long Beach State, Texas

12 Seeds- South Florida, Virginia, California/BYU, Seton Hall/Drexel

13 Seeds- Colorado, New Mexico State, Ohio, St. Bonaventure

14 Seeds- Davidson, South Dakota State, Belmont, Montana

15 Seeds- Detroit, Loyola, LIU, UNC Ashville

16 Seeds- Lehigh, Vermont, Norfolk State/Western Kentucky, Lamar/Mississippi Valley State


Last 4 in:

California

Seton Hall

Drexel

BYU


First 6 Out:

NC State

Mississippi State

Tennessee

Oral Roberts

Iona

Marshall


Others in the field I could see committee leaving out: Colorado State, Texas, South Florida, Virginia

Others I could see committee including: Miami (Fl), Northwestern, Ole Miss

Others I could see committee ridiculously including: Washington


St Bonaventure bumps out NC State by winning the A10 tournament. I would give the 4 1 seeds as I have them, but something tells me the Tarheels will keep their 1 seed.

No comments: